Happy Birthday Golfinho Happy Birthday Golfinho

I liek Golfinho

I liek Golfinho he makes nice flashes.

Epic pokemon battle part1 Epic pokemon battle part1

It wasnt very good

BAd effects the sprites were very low res not very good animation couldnt really follow what was going on.

hypersonic2560 responds:

.... thanks for the review

Extremely Drastic Measure Extremely Drastic Measure

Good animation

The animation was very good, but to be honest it just wasnt that funny.
But the animation is brilliant, seeing as this is your first You could become one of the best flash artists if your animation is always as good as this.

Fancy Donkey Tea Party Fancy Donkey Tea Party

Funny

This was simple, funny. Im annoywd though cos the phone rang & i did not see end.

obesefeline responds:

Watch it again, it will blow your mind.

AR 15 AR 15

Well animnated

This has good animation, but it is quite short however the loop does work well.

Tragic Story Of Fatboy Tragic Story Of Fatboy

Meh it was OK but...

The voice acting was unenthusiastic, the screen at the start was just weerd and i have no idea why the Fatboy was not given manboobs, Why?
animation was not too bad though.

DeanLloyd responds:

even he isnt that fat for manboobs silly cunt

PS3 V 360 PS3 V 360

Had to give it a 0

Seeing as 360 is better than PS3 anothing higher than zero stars would be a lie.
Plus the animation wasn't that perfect it was just images moving around and the shoop da whoop at the end is an unfunny meme

Curious Carl- Episode Two Curious Carl- Episode Two

Good

This was had good animation and a nice minimalistic graphicla style. It could have been longer though and have a better replay button.

Eco Man Eco Man

Okay

I liked the backgrounds and the characters were drawn well.
But the voice acting could do with a bit of work and so could the end screen, you could also use a preloader. But the animation was good.

darkness171 responds:

well we only had 5 and a half hours to do it and well it messed up when we had about 30 minutes left... so yeah wasnt as good as i wanted it to be.

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Hilarious

This is one ogf the funnies flash movies ive seen in ages. I couldn't stop laughing. the animation was excellent but i didn't really like the background music.