Lick the Cow Lick the Cow

Quite funny i must say

The punch option made no sense to me but maybe it was meant to make no sense.

Also because I saw Oney's youtube vid a few months before this I better understood the parody which made this a lot better.

Now the animation could do with improving it was a bit simplistic and many of the images you used were low res and obviously they would be better at higher resolutions.

ACFan120onNewgrounds responds:

Well, when I draw, I usually never put much detail.

xTrucks xTrucks

Not very good

The music is an obvious loop and the game lags too much for it to be fun. Also the words in the menu dont fit eg instead of Start is says star with half a T

Jones Platformer Jones Platformer

Okay

How to improve:

Proper graphics, the animation was good and smooth though. I'd have prefered if the world was colourful.
Better physics, you stop for too long when you touch the floor you cant jump hit the floor then jump again, well its difficut to.
The walls get in the way of the spring.
This is possibly a glitch or you might have put it in there on purpose but i got teleported across the stage randomly at the start on level 1 i think you shud fix that.

NG Fireworks! NG Fireworks!

Okay

The BACKGORUNDS could have done with a bit of work
But the fireworks were well animated
But my anti-americanism prevented me from giving it a higher score anyway this would have worked better for new year's eve 'cos i don't celebrate July 4th except for the american flag burning.

How I Buy Petrol? How I Buy Petrol?

Good game

Good game the best bit was filling up the petrol.
There could've been more to do in the game though and what i dont get is why sirtom93 got on an american school bus if hes british.

Super Quiz 2-ama Super Quiz 2-ama

Not really that good

It was just a 10 question quiz, you could have at least had background music or actually pictures for the background, that woulda made it better.

Lets all go to the circus Lets all go to the circus

Awesome!!!!!

Dood that was awesome!
But some of the levels were weerd could a been longer. Luv da music.

S.A.S. Mental Test S.A.S. Mental Test

This made me laugh

Quite funy could have added more things though like a timer and you ahve to beat it or you lose.

Andagel Andagel

Didnt like it

aaaah horibel graphics. Bored after less dan minoot
I hate flash FPSs theyre never as good as propa ones.
Make a 2d game they work beter in flash nd r more fun.

How to Keep an Idiot Busy How to Keep an Idiot Busy