Happy Birthday Golfinho Happy Birthday Golfinho

I liek Golfinho

I liek Golfinho he makes nice flashes.

Epic pokemon battle part1 Epic pokemon battle part1

It wasnt very good

BAd effects the sprites were very low res not very good animation couldnt really follow what was going on.

hypersonic2560 responds:

.... thanks for the review

Extremely Drastic Measure Extremely Drastic Measure

Good animation

The animation was very good, but to be honest it just wasnt that funny.
But the animation is brilliant, seeing as this is your first You could become one of the best flash artists if your animation is always as good as this.

Lick the Cow Lick the Cow

Quite funny i must say

The punch option made no sense to me but maybe it was meant to make no sense.

Also because I saw Oney's youtube vid a few months before this I better understood the parody which made this a lot better.

Now the animation could do with improving it was a bit simplistic and many of the images you used were low res and obviously they would be better at higher resolutions.

ACFan120onNewgrounds responds:

Well, when I draw, I usually never put much detail.

xTrucks xTrucks

Not very good

The music is an obvious loop and the game lags too much for it to be fun. Also the words in the menu dont fit eg instead of Start is says star with half a T

Jones Platformer Jones Platformer

Okay

How to improve:

Proper graphics, the animation was good and smooth though. I'd have prefered if the world was colourful.
Better physics, you stop for too long when you touch the floor you cant jump hit the floor then jump again, well its difficut to.
The walls get in the way of the spring.
This is possibly a glitch or you might have put it in there on purpose but i got teleported across the stage randomly at the start on level 1 i think you shud fix that.

stickLemonparty stickLemonparty

I think i ripped my trouserz

I got such a big boner form this shit i riiped my fukkin trousers
Beeutiful